Synergies Plus provides reliable, best in class, and cost effective onsite and in house engineering services in the automotive, large equipment and Defense industries. We deliver individual talent and projects by bringing to the table of over 50 years of industry experience. By leveraging our Human Capital Division we are able to bring top engineering resources to each and every project.
Locations: Head Quarters in Southfield, MI and a sales office in Grand Rapids, MI.
• Supported Vehicle Dynamics and Performance Engineering both on and offsite for Super Duty and Light Vehicle development. 2010-Present
• Purchase Service Engineering Consulting off and onsite for Cradles and Suspensions. 2010 – Present
• Provided Consulting on EPS steering to meet feel requirements. 2011-2013
• Contract Services for Major Brake Supplier (Slip Control Systems)
• Provided a focused team for Wiring System Engineering and Design Release activities for Light Vehicles. 2009-2013
• Provide Catia and UGNX Team Center Design services for wire harness Design. 2009-present.
• Provided contract Engineering Services supply Engineers for hands-on experience of structural CAE codes such as NASTRAN, ABAQUS, LS-DYNA, ANSA, HYPERMESH, NSOFT. 2009-2011
• Supported Paint and Warranty Issues. 2011-2012
• Assisted the plants with resolution of paint Quality Transmittals. 2008-2013
• Provided training & Consulting Services to UAW personnel on all phases of paint technology. 2008-20012
• Provide and managed a team of Software Engineers that worked on SP Engineering’s site to help develop tire pressure sensors for the end client Toyota. Programming Language C, C++.
Community Outreach is a challenging task for corporations. The Synergies Plus Companies are committed to lending time and financial support to helping people and organizations in need. Whether severing as board members or volunteering time an a specific event, Synergies Plus’ Companies has a long history of working with organizations to help improve communities and individual environments.